Welcome to Todd County Schools Online Student Registration System
Beginning with the 2021-2022 school year, ALL EXISTING (currently enrolled) and NEW STUDENTS will complete student registration via our student information system, Infinite Campus.
On this page, you will find information and resources to help this process proceed smoothly and efficiently for you. In the event, however, that you need more assistance, please feel free to reach out to each school for assistance.
- North Todd Elementary - 270-265-4460
- South Todd Elementary - 270-265-5785
- Todd County Middle - 270-265-2511
- Todd County Central High School - 270-265-2506
Before you begin, please gather the following:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information
- Emergency Contact -at least 2 additional addresses and phone numbers.
Please remember that using a cell phone or other mobile device for this process is NOT ADVISED, as the process tends to not work well on those types of devices.
Note: Required fields are marked with a red asterisk*, and the district will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers as xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Students wishing to enroll in Todd County Schools but who live outside of our school district boundaries will be required to apply for admittance based on a review of grades, attendance and behavior at previous schools.
The application process takes about 20 minutes for new students/families. Applications can be saved and reopened at a later time. When completed, your application will be routed to your child's school. If additional information is needed, your school's office staff will contact you.
New to Todd County School District?- after completing Online Registration additional documents must be brought to your school to complete enrollment.
- Homestead Exemption Card – reflecting Homestead Exemption within Todd County (considered family’s primary residence)
- Property Tax Notice (may require additional verification)
- Home Purchase Contract in Todd County specified closing date, with a copy of the deed to be provided within sixty (60) days of closing date
- Copy of a Manifestation of Domicile filed by the parent (obtained at the Todd County Courthouse/the Clerk of Courts Office)
- A current rental or lease agreement
- A current statement documenting government assistance.
- A current Kentucky driver license
- Automobile insurance (last two (2) statements)
- A current electric billing statement with the portion showing name and service address
- A current water bill, cable bill, or landline phone bill (last two (2) statements)
- A notarized letter from the person they are living with stating that the parent and child live there and notarized confirmation from parent(s) that they, in fact, live with such person
- Two (2) proofs of address from person who wrote the letter to establish that they live in the school zone;
- Two (2) proofs of address from the parent to verify that they live at the address.
- A notarized Power of Attorney that includes the following information must be submitted to the Department of Pupil Personnel by the school or parent for review prior to enrollment:
- Relationship of guardian to child;
- States that guardian will be responsible for the child’s educational needs;
- Length of temporary guardianship.
- Guardian must sign District Code of Acceptable Behavior Form
- Parent or guardian must provide evidence of pursuit of legal custody through the courts to the school within ninety (90) days;
- Department of Pupil Personnel will follow-up with District letter to parent/guardian and school as needed.