Welcome to Todd County Schools Online Student Registration System
ALL EXISTING (currently enrolled) will complete student registration via our student information system, Infinite Campus.
On this page, you will find information and resources to help this process proceed smoothly and efficiently for you. In the event, however, that you need more assistance, please feel free to reach out to each school for assistance.
- North Todd Elementary - 270-265-4460
- South Todd Elementary - 270-265-5785
- Todd County Middle - 270-265-2511
- Todd County Central High School - 270-265-2506
- Todd County Horizons Academy and Todd County Day Treatment - 270-265-7503
Before you begin, please gather the following:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information
- Emergency Contact -at least 2 additional addresses and phone numbers.
Please remember that using a cell phone or other mobile device for this process is NOT ADVISED, as the process tends to not work well on those types of devices.
Note: Required fields are marked with a red asterisk*, and the district will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers as xxx-xxx-xxxx.
New to Todd County School District?
Contact your school to make an appointment for registering your student.
The application process takes about 20 minutes for new students/families. Applications can be saved and reopened at a later time. When completed, your application will be routed to your child's school. If additional information is needed, your school's office staff will contact you.