Director of District Wide Services / Director of Pupil Personnel
The mission of the Todd County School system is Teaching, Caring, and Serving: Teaching all students from a rigorous and aligned curriculum; Caring by building positive mentoring relationships with all students; Serving by using varied, research-based instructional strategies that make learning relevant to the needs of our students and the community. Our goals are fairly simple: To prepare our students to be successful at the next level whether that be the next grade, college, a career, or the military and to set high expectations for academic excellence as well as behavior. We understand the many challenges students face today. However, student achievement must be sustainable, consistent and demonstrated by all students. Although the collective work of all members of our school community has given us great reason to celebrate, we remain committed to working diligently until every student has learned to the best of his or her potential.
The primary goal of the Director of Pupil Personnel is to create pathways to student success and remove barriers that may exist. We know that all students will be successful when provided the proper support. With the support services we currently have in place it is our mission to accomplish the following things:
- Increase communication between the schools and the families we serve
- Help students and their families access the resources they need in order to succeed at a high level
- Improve student attendance
- Provide positive behavior supports for students in a consistent manner from the time they enter our school district to the time they leave our school district.
- Give students and their families the information they need in order to live a healthier life
- Help students make good decisions that will contribute to their overall health and wellness
- Create safe, caring, and nurturing environment
Todd County Court of Justice
204 W. Main St., P.O. Box 337
Elkton, Kentucky 42220
New to Todd County School District?
Items to bring with you to expedite the enrollment process:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Immunizations on Kentucky Form
- Physical on Kentucky Form
- Bring prior school contact information
The school will officially request records from the previously attended school.
We are extremely proud of the learning environment that has been created at Todd County School District and will work daily to continue to uphold the tradition of excellence of the Todd County School System. Please browse the links for further information regarding our school. However, if additional information is needed, feel free to contact the Todd County Board of Education at (270)265-2436 or email me directly at Jennifer.Pope@todd.kyschools.us.